Well readers, this is the first workday of our new life as task master. Last night I filled out an iCal weekly to do sheet with all of the tasks I wanted to accomplish this week. Last week’s to do sheet only got half way done. That’s why this new system had to be put into play. If I am going to Reinvent Advertising I can’t mess around with a 50% completion ratio. Even though that was my score for yesterday’s chores. I scheduled a redesign session for Branswers.com and content revisions for the update of HarryWebber.com. Only got through the design revisions on the homepage of Branswers.com. But that was a major breakthrough. Branswers.com needs to break some new ground. I think we are well on our way in that department. When the designwork is done we will post it on our production site so that if anybody out there cares to comment before launch they can. Oh well. Onward and upward.
- He wrote the book on Segmentation
- He wrote this to impress you.
- Institute for Advanced Practices In Advertising
- Journal of NeoAdvertising
- Latest word on the Reinvention
- The first content/engagement test bed for the practice of NeoAdvertising.
- Who is this guy and what makes him think he can reinvent advertising?