Today, Friday, December 19, 2008 we sent off our proposal to the Transition Team. The proposal for the White House Office of Creative Affairs is now officially in play. Time to assume our phones are tapped, our mail is being read, our downloads are being monitored. Oh, that was the guys who are still in office. Anyway we are now in the clear. We did it by the book. Time to do it our way. Fasten your seat belt Ladies and Gents, boys and girls. In the words of the immortal Morphius, ” We are soldiers. This is a war. Death can come for us at any time. In any place. There is only way to save our city. (Nation) Neo.” (Advertising).
- He wrote the book on Segmentation
- He wrote this to impress you.
- Institute for Advanced Practices In Advertising
- Journal of NeoAdvertising
- Latest word on the Reinvention
- The first content/engagement test bed for the practice of NeoAdvertising.
- Who is this guy and what makes him think he can reinvent advertising?