Well the word is in. The decision is made. The overwhelming response from those of you who are following this adventure is, “Go for it!” So we are preparing to launch, ThinkHardAmerica.wordpress.com. This website will host the thousands of ideas we have lifted from the Obama Administration’s change.gov under the provisions of Creative Commons Attribution Statute 1.0. We will encourage visitors to add to and enhance the ideas they believe they can improve upon. Many of the features of our proposal to the Transition Team seem to have found ther way onto the Citizen’s Briefing Book, online forum at change.gov, so we know we are on the right track. Onward and upward.
- He wrote the book on Segmentation
- He wrote this to impress you.
- Institute for Advanced Practices In Advertising
- Journal of NeoAdvertising
- Latest word on the Reinvention
- The first content/engagement test bed for the practice of NeoAdvertising.
- Who is this guy and what makes him think he can reinvent advertising?