America’s Ideas are open source. Anyone can contribute. Anyone can make them better. Anyone can make them work. The Obama/Biden transition team provided us with the gathering mechanism for America’s Ideas. IAPIA brought them out of the clutter of thousands of voices screaming to be heard on change.gov. Now we are putting “America’s Ideas” on display for America. Each of these ideas represents a potential NeoAdvertising Adaptive Brand in the making. That will be the contribution of IAPIA to the growth process in this Garden of Innovation. Work will continue this week on ThinkHardAmerica.Wordpress.com to bring it to life idea by idea. Our campaign on twitter will start next week. As soon as we can dream it up. We hope to have the first NeoAdvertising program for one of America’s Ideas by February 1. We will keep you posted on our process.
- He wrote the book on Segmentation
- He wrote this to impress you.
- Institute for Advanced Practices In Advertising
- Journal of NeoAdvertising
- Latest word on the Reinvention
- The first content/engagement test bed for the practice of NeoAdvertising.
- Who is this guy and what makes him think he can reinvent advertising?