I have lead an iteresting life. In fact, Steve Tisch, the Producer of “Forrest Gump” and a client of mine for three years told quite a few people that I was his inspiration for the movie. “Everytime I would mention something historical, this guy had some connection with the event. Motown, Silicon Valley, Madison Avenue, JFK, you name it, Harry Webber was in some way connected.” So when I got back to writing a post on this blog and someone asked me where I’ve been since March, I have to give the answer Ike Turner would use to explain his frequent disappearing acts, to Tina. “I been to France.”
- He wrote the book on Segmentation
- He wrote this to impress you.
- Institute for Advanced Practices In Advertising
- Journal of NeoAdvertising
- Latest word on the Reinvention
- The first content/engagement test bed for the practice of NeoAdvertising.
- Who is this guy and what makes him think he can reinvent advertising?